A Corporation Cyber War Strategy
- Amer Nizar AbuAliAffiliated withPhiladelphia University, Jordan, Faculty of Information Technology Email author
- , Saeb SisanAffiliated withPhiladelphia University, Jordan, Faculty of Information Technology
A corporation cyber war is a new type of attack that will be considered as a more dangerous attack faces the different corporations in each country in the world. The importance of a corporation cyber war now increases more and more, because of its large passive impact on a corporations work. So each country must start to defend against this type of this attack by preparing efficient strategies to reduce impacts of corporation cyber war attack to acceptable level. This paper will mention strategy to defend against corporation cyber war, which can be considered as a first step toward protecting corporations from corporation cyber war threat in efficient way and using understandable approach. Most research papers focus on cyber war between countries while our research contribution focuses on new side by focus on using of cyber war as a tool that can be used by one company against other companies by show how to prevent information warfare between companies from strategically view to help countries to address this issue and we take Jordan as a case study, so this research results can be increased trust on computing for society by increasing security and encourage more investment in information technology through prevent abusing of computers.
KeywordsInformation warfare Corporation warfare Cyber
- A Corporation Cyber War Strategy
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC)
- Online Date
- February 2014
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- Information warfare
- Corporation warfare