Conceptualizing Quality in Software Industry
- Nermine M KhalifaAffiliated withArab Academy for Science & Technology, Business Information Systems (BIS) Department Email author
- , Mona M Abd ElghanyAffiliated withArab Academy for Science & Technology, Business Information Systems (BIS) Department
This paper investigates the different software quality perceptions from the different stakeholders’ perspectives and presents a critique to previously developed quality models and measurement theory frameworks associated. It emphasizes the rationale beyond the selection of the Goal Question Metric (GQM) as an evaluation method for the development of the software project with the desired quality needs satisfying the software system. Then it ends up with several concluding remarks that pinpoint the main discussion points and offers guidance for further research.
Index TermsSoftware Quality Perception Evaluation
- Conceptualizing Quality in Software Industry
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC)
- Online Date
- February 2014
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links