Risks and benefits of zolpidem use in Taiwan: a narrative review
- Shih-Wei LaiaAffiliated withCollege of Medicine, China Medical UniversitybDepartment of Family Medicine, China Medical University Hospital Email author
Zolpidem is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic drug commonly used for the treatment of insomnia. However, to date, extensive evidence has shown that zolpidem use is a factor associated with certain clinical conditions, not that it treats these conditions. The aim of this review is to summarize current published articles on the risks and benefits of zolpidem use.
Keywords:Zolpidem Risk Benefit
- Risks and benefits of zolpidem use in Taiwan: a narrative review
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Online Date
- May 2016
- Online ISSN
- China Medical University
- Additional Links
- Shih-Wei Laia (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. College of Medicine, China Medical University, 404, Taichung, Taiwan
- 2. bDepartment of Family Medicine, China Medical University Hospital, 404, Taichung, Taiwan