Triple Helix and Innovation in the Life-Science Industry
- Luca GiustinianoAffiliated withLuiss Guido Carli University
- , Chiara D’AliseAffiliated withLuiss Guido Carli University
The paper analyses the impact of the “Triple Helix” on innovation by assuming a network theory approach. The aim is to build a theoretical framework to improve the understanding of the effect of clusters involving industrial, academic and institutional players on the cluster’s innovation. In particular the work is focused on intra-cluster and inter-cluster structural and nodal characteristics in the life-science industry.
Keywords:triple helix knowledge cluster network life-science
- Triple Helix and Innovation in the Life-Science Industry
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR)
- Online Date
- February 2014
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- triple helix