Collection of Change Management Models – An Opportunity to Make the Best Choice from the Various Organizational Transformational Techniques
- Syeda Asiya Zenab KazmiAffiliated withFaculty of Technology, Industrial Management, University of Vaasa Email author
- , Marja NaarananojaAffiliated withFaculty of Technology, Industrial Management, University of Vaasa
Present day’s crucial corporate competition proving the real time presence of ‘Darwin’s theory - Survival of the fittest’ in the global industrial scenes. Consequently, the managers are pressed hard to take smart steps for organizational continuous improvement. The above causes organizational chaos, since humans have the innate habit to resist the change.
The article suggests the logic over the change leader’s selection of the best suited transformational criteria from the variety of change management models for smart organizational transformation process. The study results support the selection of ADKAR Model being one of the best to deal with the OSUVA case conditions due to having an ability to highlight the problem areas at each change process stage through barrier point identification perspective.
Keywords:ADKAR Model change management organizational chaos organizational transformation
- Collection of Change Management Models – An Opportunity to Make the Best Choice from the Various Organizational Transformational Techniques
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR)
- Online Date
- October 2014
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- ADKAR Model
- change management
- organizational chaos
- organizational transformation