An Overview of the Change Management Process and Examples of Software to Help Organizations Effectively Manage Change
- Noema “Amy” SantosAffiliated withDepartment of Business & Technology, State College of Florida
- , Will QuilliamAffiliated withBarnett School of Business at Florida Southern College
Every organization undergoes change on a continual basis and must understand how to manage the change process. This article overviews change management and discusses software packages and other tools that can help organizations manage the inevitable changes which occur frequently. It also examines risks and control objectives associated with change. It concludes that organizations often overlook proper change management techniques and can benefit by the ideas discussed in this article.
Keywordschange management software IT
- An Overview of the Change Management Process and Examples of Software to Help Organizations Effectively Manage Change
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR)
- Online Date
- September 2015
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- change management