A Study of Chinese Reverse Mergers in United States Capital Markets
- Charles W. DuValAffiliated withBarnett School of Business, Florida Southern CollegeOld Dominion University
- , Will QuilliamAffiliated withBarnett School of Business, Florida Southern CollegeUniversity of Florida
This article examines Chinese reverse mergers (RMs), historically a popular method for Chinese companies to enter the United States capital markets. The authors develop a regression model to identify the characteristics associated with successful Chinese RM companies and compare their long term performance to other benchmarks, to include U.S. reverse mergers, Chinese cross-listed firms and the Russell 2000.
KeywordsChinese reverse mergers capital markets
- A Study of Chinese Reverse Mergers in United States Capital Markets
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR)
- Online Date
- September 2015
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- reverse mergers
- capital markets