The Instruments to Maintain Cluster Activities within the territory of the region
- Tsertseil JuliyaAffiliated withFinancial Management Department, Russian Economic University
Availability of special economic zones within the territory of clusters raises the level of coordination and confidence between the cluster participants, strengthens industrial cooperation and increases the frequency of transactions between them Within the frames of cluster development the emergence and evolvement of special economic zones reflect the level of governmental support both on federal and regional levels. Special economic zone situated on the territory of regions was formed according to the following principles: cluster approach to make provisions for efficient manufacturing relations, steady development of the territories at their intensive utilization, sustainable accounting of ecological, economic, social and other factors at implementation of planning and engineering infrastructural assets of special economic zone.
Key words:special economic zone cluster region
- The Instruments to Maintain Cluster Activities within the territory of the region
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR)
- Online Date
- December 2015
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- special economic zone
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Financial Management Department, Russian Economic University, Moscow, Russia