Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and Supervision based on CAN network: Part II
- Grzejszczyk ElżbietaAffiliated withElectrical Department, Warsaw University of Technology
High reliability and velocity of on-board computers (CAN+, FlexRay) enable monitoring and controlling, in real time, various events related to vehicle motion. This article includes an example of control process related to ESP (Electronic Stability Program) subsystem.
Concise ESP performance curve is followed by description of system control based on the controllers and CAN bus. At the end, an example of low-power actuator system control versus parameters requested with keyboard or random number generator, which simulates events in real time, is described.
IndexTermCAN C+ operation analysis ESP system control systems on-line control in ESP/VSP system low-power actuator system on-line control
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and Supervision based on CAN network: Part II
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET)
- Online Date
- June 2014
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- CAN C+ operation analysis
- ESP system
- control systems
- on-line control in ESP/VSP system
- low-power actuator system on-line control
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Electrical Department, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland