Optimation of Energy Efficiency by Integrated Design of Folding Wall-BIPV and Users Behaviour in Office Building at Surabaya
- SusanAffiliated withInterior Architecture Department, Universitas Ciputra Surabaya
- , I Gusti Ngurah AntaryamaAffiliated withArchitecture Department, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
Efficiency of BIPV measured by comparing electricity output and electricity demand. Electricity output generized by BIPV depends on the amount of solar radiation received by PV panel. Some factors that affect the amount of radiation received are the tilt angle and the orientation angle of PV panel. This research try to rise electricity output by collaborating this factor with orientation principle in folding concept. The collaboration results in bigger surface area to receive radiation. Meanwhile, the reducement of electricity demand will be described in relation with users behaviour, both individual behaviour and communal behaviour. As the object taken in this research is an office building, communal behaviour will take more impact to reduce energy demand. Policies and strategies related to energy efficiency made by central operational management in office building will control communal behaviour.
KeywordsAnnual radiation received BIPV folding wall orientation tilt behaviour
- Optimation of Energy Efficiency by Integrated Design of Folding Wall-BIPV and Users Behaviour in Office Building at Surabaya
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET)
- Online Date
- October 2015
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- Annual radiation received
- folding wall