Teaching with Technology: The Role of the Instructional Coach
- Regena F. NelsonAffiliated withDepartment of Teaching, Learning and Educational, Western Michigan University
- , La Shaunda WebbAffiliated withUniversity of Houston
The Teaching with Technology professional development model was developed to create a comprehensive technology plan that would support teaching and learning in teacher education courses. This study explains how an instructional technology coaches help faculty transform their teaching by giving them new tools, information and skills.
Keywordstechnology learning community
- Teaching with Technology: The Role of the Instructional Coach
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Education (JEd)
- Online Date
- July 2015
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- learning community