Taprooting translation : Reflections on the epistemology of translation
- P.P GiridharAffiliated withCentral Institute of Indian Languages
Whatever is intelligible is translatable. Whatever is intelligible is by definition subject to externalisation, and whatever is subject to externalisation is by definition subject to translation.
- Taprooting translation : Reflections on the epistemology of translation
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Education (JEd)
- Online Date
- September 2016
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- P.P Giridhar (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysuru, India