Diesel Technology in Aviation… Again: Exploring Line Maintenance of the Diesel Engine
- Marshall TettertonAffiliated withCharles Taylor Department of Aviation, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Diesel engine technology has arrived into the general aviation market and its benefits and advancements are changing the way aviation technicians must look at Line Maintenance and troubleshooting. Computer controlled engines need computers for diagnostics and maintenance.
KeywordsDiesel Technology FADEC Aviation
- Diesel Technology in Aviation… Again: Exploring Line Maintenance of the Diesel Engine
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
GSTF Journal on Aviation Technology (JAT)
- Online Date
- July 2015
- Online ISSN
- Global Science and Technology Forum
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Charles Taylor Department of Aviation, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida, United States